Options - COMING SOON!
Options is FMI’s comprehensive solution for anyone looking to become an expert in the options market today. This course provides an overview of the most important option strategies and pricing models. You will also learn why volatility is a critical concept with respect to option contracts, while also reviewing the Greeks and their practical applications.
- Target audience
By the end of this course, you will be able to
- Evaluate option strategies used by market professionals and identify when to use each
- Calculate the value of call and put options using deterministic and stochastic models
- Differentiate between historic and implied volatility
- Interpret volatility skews, smiles and term structures
- Assess changes in option premiums using the Greeks
Develop Sector-Specific Skills
Designed By Industry Experts
Take a look at our CareerBuddy videos and decide the industry best Learning Pathway for you!Watch Now
- This Course is already added in the cart.
- You have already made a purchase