Because Fmi endeavors to complete orders for Products quickly, you may not cancel an order for a Product except in accordance with Fmi’s refund policy.
At the moment we do not provide any refund once purchased.
Fmi.online understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who uses our psychometric Assessment and reporting (“Services”) and our website, www.fmi.online (“Site”), and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
In this Policy, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“personal data”||means any and all data that relates to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified from that data. In this case, it means personal data that you give to us via Our Site or Our Services.This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the EU Regulations 2016/679 – General Data Protection Regulation(“GDPR”); and the Data Protection Act 1988 (“UK ACT”).|
Information you give to us when using our Site
We will use information you give to us in the course of providing Services to you as a Client for the following reasons:
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and Services that you request from us and billing you for the products and services provided;
• to provide you with information about further courses, reports and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
• to notify you about changes to our service.
Personal information provided by you in relation to each of your visits to our Site will be used:
• to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
• to better understand Website usage including what areas of our Website users prefer;
• to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
• as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting.